Bosch WVH28422GB review
|Review: June 2015|
In a nutshell: It's not cheap by any standards, but the Bosch WVH28422GB is considerably quieter in operation than other washer dryers, thanks to Bosch's EcoSilence drive system. That makes it very reliable too, so you should consider it to be a good investment that should last for years. It's A-rated for energy efficiency, and is one of the best washer dryers you can buy.
Bosch WVH28422GB features include:
- Washing capacity: 7 kg
- Drying capacity: 4 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Energy efficiency class: B
- Spin class: B
- Fully electronic control dial for all wash and special programmes
- Touch control buttons: Temperature selection, Start delay, drying time, Reduced Ironing option, Spin speed reduction
- Large display for programme progress indication, temperature, spin speed, time remaining and 24 hour time delay
- Special programmes: Refresh, Mixed Load , Allergy +, Super Quick 15, Wool Programme, Delicate/Silk programme
- Autodry function
- Fluff removal cycle
- AirCondensation Technology: for extremely water-efficient drying through air condensation
- EcoSilence Drive
- 3D AquaSpa wash system with cascade for faster water penetration
- Self cleaning condenser
- Child lock
- Large silver-black grey door
- Drum capacity: 56 litres
- Noise level (washing): 48dB
- Noise level (spinning): 74dB
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.5 x 60 x 59 cm
- Can be built-under
Sorry - questions and comments on this page are now closed.
How efficient is this when used as a whole as opposed to using these programmes independently?
Asked by Valerie
on 26th May 2017
I have read that some with washer dryers, the drying programme is better when worked desperately.
Bosch WVH28422GB user reviews
Sorry - reviews and comments on this page are now closed.
Average rating from 1 review:
Reviewed by Steve Cannon
on 20th Oct 2015
Bought this brand new two weeks ago and wish we never had. The programs are complete rubbish. There is no logic in what it does and tends to do it's own thing. The operation manual is worse than useless. Put a pair of jeans in for the "quick wash" it then spun so violently it vibrated the plates off the work top in to the sink we had to turn it off. Then if you try stopping it, it refuses to let you open the door and stayed that way until we ran another program for 15 minutes just to get the door open. A complete waste of electric and time. Rang the customer service dept and they had no idea on how to get the door open either. I never come across such a hopelessly complicated control panel on what should be a simple washer dryer. We had a Siemans before this and it was far more user friendly and easy to operate. Bosch and Siemans are the same company so what's gone wrong? It will be gone shortly and we will find another with simple controls and a decent manual.