Hotpoint RFAA52S review
|Review: October 2015
In a nutshell: Hotpoint's First Edition RFAA52 S is cheap to buy and economical to run, but doesn't have a lot else to recommend it. It's a compact full-height fridge-freezer that will slot into a cramped space, but it doesn't have a lot of storage capacity, and it needs regular defrosting to prevent the build-up of ice.
The Hotpoint RFAA52S is the same as the Hotpoint RFAA52P, except for the door colour. The grey plastic finish is quite attractive, and we prefer it to the White, which looks really cheap. In all other respects, these two models are identical, so read our detailed review of the White Hotpoint RFAA52 for details.
Hotpoint RFAA52S features include:
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Annual energy consumption: 256 kwh
- Net fridge capacity: 150 litres
- Net freezer capacity: 84 litres
- 4 star freezer rating
- Noise level: 44dB
- Climate class: SN.N.ST.T (not suitable for outbuildings)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 174 cm x 54 cm x 58 cm
Sorry - questions and comments on this page are now closed.
Hotpoint RFAA52S user reviews
Sorry - reviews and comments on this page are now closed.