Miele TDA 150 C review
|Review: October 2016|
In a nutshell: The Miele TDA 150 C condenser dryer costs more than most rivals, but comes with Miele's reputation for long-lasting and reliable service. It's economical in use, with a 'B' energy rating and is quiet too. It's an easy appliance to use, with a good choice of automatic programmes and automatic condensate drainage for added convenience.
Today's best buy: Miele TDA150 C White from Buywise Domestics (£669.00)
The Miele TDA 150 C is identical to the 140 C except that it has a conveniently slanted control panel instead of a vertical one. See our full Miele TDA 140 C review for more information.
Miele TDA 150 C features include:
- Capacity: 7 kg
- Energy efficiency class: B
- Countdown indicator
- Solid door
- Reverse action
- Integrated condensate drainage
- FragranceDos fragrance dispenser
- Programme time (standard programme, full load): 109 minutes
- Energy consumption (cotton programme, full load): 4.14 kWh
- Noise level: 63dB
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 85 x 59.5 x 58 cm
- Can be built-under
Sorry - questions and comments on this page are now closed.
Miele TDA 150 C user reviews
Sorry - reviews and comments on this page are now closed.
No reviews yet!